First American Title Insurance Company Unveils AgentNet® 2
Robust New Web Portal for Title Agents Designed to Increase Efficiency and Streamline Workflow
October 6, 2011, Santa Ana, Calif.,
First American Title Insurance Company, a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services and the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), today announced AgentNet® 2, a new Web portal for title agents that offers a suite of time-saving tools designed to streamline their business processes.
“AgentNet 2 is just one of the technologies that we are building to streamline communication and business processes for our customers and associates,” said Dennis Gilmore, chief executive officer for First American Financial Corporation. “Through the development of products that simplify workflow, we are demonstrating our commitment to providing the best user experience in the industry.”
AgentNet 2 features include:
- Data input tools – Allow agents to get pricing validation with an enhanced rate calculator and to generate approved closing protection letters and electronic policy jackets with the automatic population of stored data
- Shared visibility of invoices and statements – Provides paperless delivery of invoices, instant access to online statements, and the ability to grant access to past invoices and statements to colleagues and associates
- Payment activity summary and detail – Allows users to locate payment details and make electronic payments
- Remittance options – Enable agents to choose their preferred submission process and view up-to-date remittance activity at a glance
- Research capabilities – Provide transparent access to financial data and electronically organizes transaction details for simplified viewing
Current AgentNet users will be automatically upgraded to AgentNet 2 by November 7, 2011. Following this upgrade, AgentNet 2 users will have the ability to integrate with some of the leading title production systems for a convenient and seamless user experience. This integration will automatically populate data from a user’s existing title production software into AgentNet 2, helping to keep data consistent across all interfaces and minimizing the need to work across systems.
Agents interested in using the new AgentNet 2 may contact First American’s Agency Services Center at 866-701-3361.
About First American Title Insurance Company
First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. The company has its headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif. Information about First American Financial Corporation’s subsidiaries and an archive of its press releases can be found at www.firstam.com.