First American Financial Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012
— Reports Earnings of 85 Cents per Diluted Share for the Fourth Quarter —
February 21, 2013, Santa Ana, Calif.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for residential and commercial real estate transactions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2012.
Current Quarter Highlights:
- Title Insurance and Services segment pretax margin of 12.7 percent
- Commercial division revenues of $146.0 million, up 36 percent compared to last year
- Specialty Insurance segment pretax margin of 16.6 percent
- Cash flow from operations of $178.2 million
- Completed $250 million offering of 10-year, 4.3 percent senior notes on Jan. 29, 2013
Download the complete press release as a PDF (260 kb)