ALTA Land Title Surveys
It all starts with a survey.
At First American, your due diligence timelines matter. That’s why we simplify the process by providing you a seamless, efficient way to meet your due diligence requirements and expedite the title process, which relies on the completion of your ALTA survey.
An ALTA/NSPS land title survey ensures your title policy is comprehensive and all exception matters are identified, reviewed and addressed. The ALTA land title survey provides you (and your team of title professionals) a clear view of improvements, easements, rights-of-way and other elements that may impact the ownership and use of the subject property.
Our ALTA land title survey services provide:
- A consistent survey format that allows you to find pertinent information quickly
- Quality, on-time work delivered by registered professional land surveyors
- Dedicated project management teams to make sure your deadlines are
- Weekly detailed status reporting
- Interactive survey tool with electronic delivery to assist the review process
- Security of errors and omissions insurance on each contracted site
Depending on the scope of your transaction, we can provide:
- ALTA land title surveys
- Boundary surveys to state standards
- Pre-construction surveys and platting
- FEMA flood elevation certificates
- Standard and life-of-loan flood determinations
- Site investigation reports
- ExpressMap® services
- Zoning reports
- Flood elevation certificates
Let's talk about it.
Every commercial transaction is unique. We'd love to consult with you about yours.