Real Estate Capital Markets: Fairy tales, Myths, Legends, and Realities
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
This webinar covers the following and a lot more:
- How did we get into this mess?
- Is the end in sight?
- Measuring the recovery with one useful metric
- Where are we in the real estate cycle?
- It's not as bad as last time...yet
- Myths and legends exposed
- REITs and CMBS
- Private equity and conventional mortgages
- The Road from Perdition
- Securitization 2.0… the dawn of a new civilization
Stephen R. Blank, Senior Fellow, Finance
ULI-the Urban Land Institute
30 Snoden Lane, Watchung, NJ 07069
Tel: +1 (908) 791-9419
Fax: +1 (908) 757-6816
Nothing contained in the Lecture Series is to be considered as the rendering of legal advice for specific cases, and viewers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. The Lecture Series is intended for educational and informational purposes only. The views and opinions expressed in the Lecture Series are solely those of the producers, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or policies of First American Title Insurance Company and/or its affiliates.