At First American Title, we like to find answers before you ask questions. Our involvement with our customers’ businesses goes beyond underwriting assistance and innovative technology. We are constantly looking for additional ways to contribute to your success, and the diverse presentations that Sue Dutcher offers will do just that.
A Professional and Personal Approach
Known for providing “infotainment” – presentations that are both informative and entertaining – Sue Dutcher is a knowledgeable, articulate and personable communicator. She has over thirty-eight years of operations, title closing, and management experience working for national title insurance underwriters and multi-state title agencies. Sue is available to assist you by providing educational, instructional, motivational, technical and industry-specific presentations for you, your staff, and your customers.
Topics | One-On-One or Group Training
• Preparing and Conducting a Real Estate Transaction
(3-Hour FREC Course)
• The Closing Transaction | What Every Real Estate Agent Should Know (3-Hour FREC Course)
• Integrated Mortgage Disclosures
• CFPB for Real Estate Agents
• Closing 101 for Real Estate Agents
• Closing 102 for Real Estate Agents
• Mortgage Fraud – Trends, Schemes, Detection and Prevention
• Rainmaker for REALTORS®
• Short Sale Transactions
• Traditional to Gen Y – Generational Sales
• Creating a Business Plan
• Municipal Lein Searches
• Referrals – The Name of the Game
How To Get Started
Contact your local Agency Representative to schedule Sue Dutcher and discuss how she can create or customize an energetic and informative presentation that accommodates your specific needs.