This insurance provides homebuyers and lenders with vital protection against losses from certain title issues including forgery, fraud, and liens – problems that might limit a homeowner’s use and enjoyment of their property.
To ensure that a property is properly conveyed from the seller to the buyer, escrow/settlement services provide a neutral third party. It takes in all the money loan funds, if applicable, and disburses the money. It also makes sure that the title is perfected to pass onto the owner.
Why work with First American?
- Single-point contact with the industry's leading professionals means you'll close fast with single-point responsibility and accountability, regardless of property location, number of properties, or number of participants
- Underwriters with underwriting authority regardless of liability, complexity, or geographic diversity separate First American from all other title insurers, supporting a creative, competent, and client-focused approach
- You benefit from the backing of a large, financially stable corporation.
- First American is the only company with a single, national closing platform. Our leading-edge technology provides superior ability to communicate and process orders.
What do we offer?
- Cutting-edge technology systems that streamline and speed your processes
- Our experts provide quick, responsive title underwriting, closing, and recording services on simple to the most complex commercial and Residential transactions
- Top-flight customer service and support.
- Expertise in handling complicated transactions, especially in today's challenging environment.
- Enhanced ability to communicate and process orders.
- Outstanding customer service and support.
First American Title Company