Looking for a tool to simplify post-closing activities and improve your productivity and profitability? FasTrax can help.
FasTrax enables policy-issuing agents and approved attorneys to outsource and streamline the time consuming process of obtaining and recording missing assignments, releases, discharges, satisfactions, re-conveyances and cancellations of mortgages or deeds of trust that they are paying off on behalf of clients. This easy-to-use service frees up your staff and resources to focus on more critical, revenue generating activities.
Benefits of FasTrax:
- Timely follow-up with paid-off entities to obtain missing assignments, releases, discharges and satisfactions.
- Original recorded documents can be forwarded directly to your client, at your request, eliminating the need for you to manage paper documents
- Eliminates the need for you or your staff to follow up with lenders on post closing items. You and your staff are free to focus on new business.
- 24/7 Internet access to searchable reports displaying the current status of your files.
- Online access to a recorded document database containing images of recorded documents that you can download and print.
- The recorded document database is available to all parties so you can eliminate phone calls and faxing recorded documents between Buyer and Seller representatives.
Our FasTrax Service Team will pursue the paid-off lender for the appropriate document, confirm it for correctness and record it on the appropriate land records.
Start using FasTrax today and focus your staff and resources on more critical, revenue generating activities. Contact your local First American Title representative for more information.