Commercial Title Insurance
Commercial title insurance offers commercial property buyers, lenders and others protection against losses from certain title issues, provided through responsive title underwriting, closing and recording services on simple to the most complex commercial transactions.
Trust First American's extensive industry expertise. Whether your transaction involves bankruptcies, workouts, loan modifications, foreclosures, or commercial finance loan defaults, our professionals are ready to help solve your most complex transactional issues—and that applies to all commercial segments—including new market sectors like renewable energy.
Why work with First American?
- Commercial segment expertise distinguishes First American by delivering a specialized approach to complex commercial transactions.
- Single-point contact regardless of property location, number of properties or transactional participants translates into superior transaction management and streamlined closings.
- Empowered Underwriters with specialized underwriting expertise regardless of transactional complexity or geographic diversity separates First American from other title insurers, providing a creative, competent and client-focused approach.
What do we offer?
- Our title insurance may provide defense against a lawsuit challenging the title as it is insured, or reimbursement for the actual monetary loss incurred, up to the dollar limit of the insurance.
- Coordinated preparation of all endorsements and coverages as well as other services such as UCC Insurance, 1031 Tax-deferred Exchange, Commercial Due Diligence Services, Commercial Foreclosure Services, and International Title Insurance. This translates into timely closings and reduced transaction costs.
- Our experts provide quick, responsive title underwriting, closing and recording services on simple to the most complex commercial transactions.
- Our cutting-edge technology systems streamline and speed your processes.