Unfortunately, sometimes properties go into foreclosure. In these events, property searches are performed to protect a lender’s interest in a property. These searches define the owner of a property, define the subject property by legal description, and provide a list of liens and encumbrances. A copy of the last vesting deed is also provided.
Why work with First American?
- We offer full service non‐judicial foreclosure processing
- Deed‐in‐lieu processing
- Our fantastic title service level and skillful curative resolution
What do we offer?
- Strict compliance with investor timeline, billing and reporting requirements
- Title examination and resolution Services
- Reinstatement, payoff, and forbearance preparation