First American maintains a staff of trained Department of Real Estate (DRE) specialists and consultants to assist you in preparing the materials necessary to satisfy public agency requirements. Our specialists work with your project attorney, budget coordinator and others to obtain and package the items necessary for timely submittal to state authorities. The DRE process can take 6-8 months, so start early! Available in California and Arizona only.
Why work with First American?
- Our DRE department is a separate division of our Homebuilder Services managed by an executive who fully understands DRE -- and the value and importance to our homebuilder customers.
- A staff of experts in this field who maintain positive working relationships with deputies at the Department of Real Estate.
- Document reproduction for distribution to buyers.
What do we offer?
- DRE project coordination including HOA budgets, landscaping, legal, mapping and all required documentation.
- Preparation of public report.
- Single point of contact to ensure the smooth and efficient coordination of your filing.
Email a Product Specialist