Search and Filing
Consider all of the advantages of our Assisted Search and Filing products combined with the best risk management advantages of insurance coverage.
The Insured Search™ & The Insured Filing™ provide the benefit of First American expertise with peace of mind protection: the first effective insured search and filing products ever offered.
As of July 1st, 2013, most states will adopt new forms for all UCC filings. Those forms must be used to avoid rejections and loss of filing fees.
Please do not hesitate to contact First American’s UCC Division for any assistance, including the revised forms.
Features that Work in Your Favor Include:
- Coverage in the amount of $25,000 for the minimum premium of $34.00* - and up to $250,000 in coverage for only $84.00*
- Gap Coverage against intervening liens
- Insurance for Registered Organizations as to the accuracy of the debtor name. Coverage for the significant risk of ineffective financing statements because of the exact name criteria of Article 9
- Insurance for Registered Organizations, assuming Attachment, for security interest perfection and that you will prevail in a challenge to perfection by a trustee in bankruptcy or by a creditor committee
- Insurance for Registered Organizations that you have filed in the correct location under Article9
- Reimbursement of the insured amount for loss of perfection in the case of unforwarned lapse
* Premiums do not include jurisdictional or copy costs
Unparalleled Customer Service, Expertise and Competitive Pricing, All With the Best Risk Management Advantages of Insurance Coverage.
The Insured Search and Filing: A Perfect Match for Lenders Participating with the SBAs ARC Loan Program
America's Recovery Capital Loan Program targeted for the SBA is just the right size for risk management tools: The Insured Search and The Insured Filing. For as little as $34 - enjoy the comfort of UCC Insurance and protection against lender risk inherent in the UCC search and filing process.
Coverage Available at:
|*These prices do not include additional correspondent, jurisdictional and/or delivery fees.