First American's integrations with the industry's leading loan origination systems ensure a seamless, uninterrupted flow of data, products and services to and from customers.
Learn how interacting with First American through technology already at your fingertips can help minimize data entry and improve workflow, reduce redundancy, and speed processing. Download Quick Reference Guides and view demonstrations of our integrations.
Contact us with requests for integrations or for more information on how to place orders with First American.Send a Message
Information exchange is at the heart of our Encompass integration. First American has expanded our interface to improve communication, reduce redundancies, and expedite the process of producing the Closing Disclosure.
- Fee Quotes - Auto-populate the Itemization Form with fee data and receive a copy of the fee quote in the eFolder.
- Ordering Title and Closing - Refinance and Equity - Send notes, documents and payoff information with the title and closing order - all title documents are returned to the loan file and imported to the eFolder. Request signing services from within the LOS.
- CD Collaboration Simplified - Easily exchange notes, documents and title related CD data within Encompass, allowing for a secure and collaborative process while creating the Closing Disclosure.
- Ordering Valuations - Order a full range of valuations from within the LOS - completed appraisals and AVMs returned to the loan file.
First American's title and escrow interface within Calyx® Point® simplifies the tile and escrow ordering and delivery process, enabling you to streamline your workflow and get the most out of your loan origination system. Easily send orders to First American's RLA centralized title team or to a local First American office without leaving the LOS.
- Ordering Title and Closing - Choose from service providers and title products specific to the property location. Send notes, documents and payoff information with your tile and closing order - all title documents are returned to the eLoanFile.
Ordering Title and Closing
Services in Calyx® Point®
LendingQB is a provider of 100% web browser-based, end-to-end loan origination software offering residential mortgage banking organizations lean strategies for optimal performance resulting in faster cycle time and lower costs per loan.
Ordering Equity Title / Valuations / Flood Services from LendingQB®
MortgagebotLOS is an all-in-one loan origination system that supports retail, wholesale and correspondent mortgage lending. It is a user-friendly, web-based solution for streamlining all origination processes, accessing information anytime/anywhere, increasing loan production and reducing operating costs.
Ordering Title and Closing Services
With the myFirstAm mortgage lender portal, you can access and order First American Mortgage Solutions' premier lender products and services--all from one place.
- Title Insurance
- Settlement Services
- Property Information
- Flood Data Services
With myFirstAm, you can efficiently manage your residential mortgage transactions through one dashboard within our secure, password-protected enviornment--helping you to meet today's strict compliance requirements for safeguarding consumer data.
- Place orders, view order status and receive your orders within a secure system
- Get direct access to First American's closing cost calculator* for good faith estimates for refinance and recording fees
- Send CD change requests directly to the escrow team through our eCD tool
- Get property information† and aerial maps† at the click of the mouse, saving you time and enhancing your customer service.
*First American's title fee calculator is an Internet-based platform, which provides our customers with a user-friendly method of obtaining estimates for title insurance premiums, endorsement charges, recording fees, and transfer tax. There may be variables that need to be considered in determining the final rate to be charged, including geographic and transaction-specific items which are beyond the functionality provided by the First American's title fee calculator. All estimates obtained through the use of this calculator are dependent upon the accuracy of the information entered into the calculator. Please contact your local First American agent or office to confirm your quote.
† Fees may apply. Not available where prohibited by law, including the state of Texas. myFirstAm is not available in all areas. Not all information is available on all properties.