LienSmart is available via a match and append service, providing public record data for liens found associated to the property. LienSmart assigns a confidence rating derived from First American’s ability to match lien information with U.S. property record data, a servicing file and third-party data sources.
- Proactively address portfolio attrition
- Develop a clear picture of HELOC end-of-draw exposure
- Identify other encumbrances owed against a property
- Monitor lien position to identify other loans that may present higher exposure for losses
- Define pre-emptive collection strategies for higher risk portfolio segments
- Use property level lien position as part of secondary market pricing or purchase decisions
- Utilize the LienSmart confidence rating to segment your portfolio and determine priorities for future campaigns