Regional Title and Settlement Solutions
When it comes to title and settlement services on residential loans, we understand our lender customers -- including credit unions, regional lenders, community banks, and mortgage brokers -- have distinct needs for customization and expert attention on every loan transaction.
Personalized Solutions for Small and Mid-tier Lenders
Combining highly experienced escrow officers and title officers with a single point of contact, Regional Lenders Advantage® offers a nationwide solution for small and mid-tier lenders. Our highly experienced industry experts can facilitate simple or complex transactions, with a focus on speed and accuracy. For lenders planning to grow beyond a state or region, our title and settlement services can be easily expanded to support your future needs.
- Multiple order placement options, including myFirstAm®, FASTWeb, Webtrack, Encompass360® and Point® by Calyx® Software
- Technology set up during on-boarding
- Provides the ability to order title and closing anywhere in the U.S.
- Electronic ordering, product delivery, status and reporting
- Closing Cost Calculator1 to support accurate Good Faith Estimates (GFE)
- Access to iHUD, our electronic tool for improved collaboration on HUD-1 Settlement Statements
1 The First American Closing Cost Calculator is an Internet-based platform which provides our customers with a user-friendly method of obtaining estimates for the title insurance premiums, endorsement charges, recording fees, transfer tax, and escrow fees. There may be variables that need to be considered in determining the final rate to be charged, including geographic and transaction-specific items which are beyond the functionality provided by First American's Closing Cost Calculator. All estimates obtained through the use of this calculator are dependent upon the accuracy of the information entered into the calculator.