Insuring Your Title Agency
Protection for Your Profession
We offer an exclusive Errors & Omissions Insurance program for First American Title agents, title abstractors, title searchers and escrow closing agents. This type of insurance protects companies and their workers or individuals against claims made by clients for inadequate work or negligent actions.
Those eligible will gain exclusive benefits such as:
- $5000.00 deductible credit
- $250000.00 limit for reimbursement of defense expense due to CFPB actions
- A++ rated by A.M. Best
- $25000.00 employee dishonesty, privacy security and technology coverage
- $150,000 fraudulent escrow funds transfer coverage
New Risks, Trusted Coverage
Virtually every business now uses the Internet for email, social media and desktop publishing. In a data-driven world, businesses of all sizes have had cyber security breaches, whether the result of cyber-attacks, cyber-crime, or internal carelessness.
First American Property & Casualty Insurance Agency can provide the additional coverage solutions.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: This coverage protects your liability for third-party financial loss due to a hacking attack, a computer virus, or cyber-crimes like social engineering or phishing scams.
- Crime Insurance: Crime Insurance provides protection against employee dishonesty, forgery, funds transfer fraud, computer crime, business email compromise, social engineering or phishing scams.
- Fidelity & Surety Bonds: Fidelity bonds cover your business against an employee-dishonesty loss, such as embezzlement.
Non-Title Insurance coverage offered through First American Property and Casualty Insurance Agency. Eligibility restrictions apply. Contact us for details.
Speak with one of First American Title's agency service experts to learn more or tailor a solution to help your business.Contact Us