Products and Services
First American's EAGLE 9® UCC Insurance Policies mitigate risk and solve operational process problems
- Risk Management for Factual or Legal Uncertainty
- Title Insurance for Pledged or Acquired Equity
- An Alternative to the Opinion of Borrower's Counsel or to No Opinion
- Multijurisdictional Practice
- May result in Lower Premium Cost in Mixed Collateral Transactions
- Mixed Collateral Transactions - the End to the Fixture Problem
- Outsourcing and UCC Expertise for the Community Bank, Smaller Commercial Lender or for Lower
- Dollar Valued Transactions
Eagle9 UCC Insurance Policies
- EAGLE9® UCC NY Cooperative Interest Policy Based on New York's unique provisions to its Uniform Commercial Code, insures the ownership of the debtor's cooperative interest in a cooperative organization.
- EAGLE9® Policies in Canada A full range of indemnity insurance products insuring liens in personal property in the Common Law provinces of Canada and under the Civil Law of Quebec. Offered through our subsidiary First Canadian Title (FCT).
- EAGLE9® UCC Lender's Insurance Policy Does more than protect lenders and their counsel from risks associated with attachment, perfection and priority under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code -- it can give a lender the assurance needed to move forward with a transaction and close the deal.